1. We believe there is one God who lives forever in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe that the Bible is Gods Word to the World, speaking to us with the authority and without error.
3. We believe in the divinity of Jesus Christ the Son, in His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His death for us on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the Father, and in His personal physical return to rule the earth in power and love.
4. We believe that all mankind is lost in sin and selfishness and needs to turn from it and trust personally in the Savior, Jesus Christ, being born anew by the Holy Spirits power into Gods family.
5. We believe the Holy Spirit lives in us as believers and brings love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, humility and self-control into our lives. He works in and through us with His charismatic gifts.
6. We believe in the resurrection of every person; to eternal life for believers and eternal judgement for the lost.
Herald and preach the Word! Keep your sense of urgency (stand by, be at hand and ready), whether the opportunity seems to be favorable or unfavorable. (Whether it is convenient or inconvenient, whether it is welcome or unwelcome, you as preacher of the word are to show people what way their lives are wrong.) And convince them, rebuking and correcting, warning and urging and encouraging them, being unflagging and inexhaustible in patience and teaching.
II Timothy 4:2 (Amplified)